Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vintage Christmas

Here are some fun Christmas ads and fashion images to brighten your day!


1920s Christmas Postcard
1914 Christmas
1950s 7 Up Ad
1960s Avon
Ceil Chapman




1950s Pepsi Ad
 
As the holiday quickly approaches, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.  May you all have time together with loved ones, and PLEASE eat a cookie for me!!!

I will also be spending time with my family, so in the spirit of the holiday, all orders placed between now and Monday, Dec. 26th will be shipped on Tuesday December 27th.

Cristina
The Treasure Chest


2 comments:

  1. Lovely site - thanks for sharing these great pictures. I hope you don't mind, I used one on our facebook page to wish our customers Happy Holidays, along with a link to your blog. Best wishes, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may I ask where did you get the 7up commercial ad? We wanted to use it for an upcoming music album and I would like to know if there are any copyright issue with it? Any info is well appreciate, you can reply here, I will come back to check soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete